The Visual Art Group membership is open to all existing and new RPS members. You must be a member of the RPS to be eligible to join any Special Interest Group.
Subscription to the Visual Art Group is currently £15 in addition to your normal RPS membership. However, new RPS members may claim a first year free membership of any Special Interest Group (we hope you will choose the Visual Art Group). Group membership runs year to year concurrently wih your main RPS membership.
If you are a new member of the RPS and wish to choose the Visual Art Group as your first year free Group:
- please email firstname.lastname@example.org
If you are a new member of the RPS and have chosen another Special Interest Group as your first year free Group, and wish to join the Visual Art Group as well,
If you are already a member of the RPS but no longer eligible for your first year free Special Interest Group, and wish to join the Visual Art Group:
- Click 'My RPS' (top right hand corner)
- Scroll down to 'Your Region/Chapter/Group(s)'
- Click 'Join a Group'
- Tick 'Visual Art Group' from the list. The amount to pay is the pro-rata rate to the end of your current membership year, after which you will pay the annual rate.
- After the screen refreshes, check that you have ticked the right box, that the amount is correct, hen click 'Pay online now' and following the instructions.
Soon after we receive confirmation of your new Visual Art Group membership, you will be sent a Welcome Pack to help you get the most out of your membership of the Group.