Online Member portfoliosSee Member Portfolios
Conditions of use
Conditions of use
The Royal Photographic Society encourages the use of rps.org for the sharing of information, pictures and knowledge in support of The Society’s objectives and to conduct The Society’s business.
Access to and use of rps.org is provided by The Royal Photographic Society subject to the following conditions
1. By using rps.org you agree to be legally bound by these conditions. If you do not agree please do not access and/or use rps.org.
2. The Royal Photographic Society may change these conditions at any time by posting changes online. Please review these conditions regularly to ensure you are aware of any changes made. Your continued use of rps.org after changes are posted means you agree to be legally bound by these conditions as amended.
3. You may not copy or reproduce any image posted on rps.org.
4. You agree to use rps.org only for lawful purposes and in a way which does not infringe the rights of other users or inhibit their enjoyment.
5. Prohibited behaviour includes posting obscene or offensive content, any form of harassment or causing distress.
6. Images must be your own original work. You must not plagiarise or infringe copyright. You may wish to watermark your own images to limit misuse.
7. If you are under 16 years of age get your parent or guardian to approve your access to rps.org.You may only login with one identity. Impersonation is not allowed.
Use of the Forum
8. You may only login with one identity. Impersonation is not allowed,
9. Contributions must be civil, and tasteful.
10. Contributions must be constructive and not posted with the intent of causing distress.
11. No unlawful or objectionable content is acceptable. e.g. unlawful, harassing, defamatory, abusive, threatening, harmful, obscene, profane, sexually oriented, racially offensive or otherwise objectionable material.
12. Offensive or vulgar language is not permitted.
13. Contributions must be in English.
14. Advertising is not permitted.
15. Users of all ages and abilities may be taking part – be patient. and tolerant.
16. We advise that you do not post personal information such as your address or telephone number.
Non Compliance with these Conditions
17. If you do not comply with these conditions your posts to the site may be removed and you may be denied access.